I’ve been thinking a TON lately about God’s purpose for me here in Honduras. At times, we feel the momentum thrusting the ministry forward and other times we feel a bit like a ship without a rudder.
I’m the type that wants the plan, the milestones, the objectives, and the target. I get so caught up in “doing” that I sometimes forget to just stop and …
Does that mean crank up the worship music or what? Maybe, but a quick google search gave me some ideas I wanted to share.
- Worship God with prayers
- Turn on your favorite worship songs and sing them out!
- Read your bible (hardest one for me)
- Listen to what God is telling you..
- Tithe your money, time, and other resources
- Share your faith
- Give God total control over something you’ve been trying to keep from Him
God how I want to have every part of my life as an act of worship to You, not just fulfilling my own selfish desires…
“Great and marvelous are your deeds,
Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
King of the nations.[a]
4 Who will not fear you, Lord,
and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed.”
New International Version (NIV)